With so many advanced home security options available on the market you could make your home a hard target for intruders.
You work hard all year for your car and possessions so investing in a great security system can help prevent your home being targeted.
Smart Technology Security from Nest
Recently we have had a rise in the fitting of Nest products, and as Nest Pro Installers we install them to a high standard.
With products like the Nest hello video doorbell on the market you can see who is knocking on the door throughout the day, and give the illusion your home isn’t vacant.
The Nest cam IQ alerts you to people entering within its range, meaning you can keep an eye on your property whilst you’re out and about.
Not a big fan of high tech gadgets?
We can supply and install a wide range of security measures which are still a great way to keep an eye on your home.
What about lighting?
It’s fact that someone is less likely to target your home if it is well lit, outside security lights make your home less appealing as it is easier to be seen. There’s a wide variety of lights available, so they don’t have to be unsightly.
Many people have stopped having alarm systems fitted in their homes, but with advanced models texting you to tell you if the bell has been triggered this can still be a great way to prevent intruders.
There’s a few kinds of alarms available
- Bells-only alarms make a noise, but don’t contact anyone (such as the police or you).
- Dialler burglar alarms automatically dial your phone number, or friends and family, when the alarm is triggered.
- Smart home-security systems contact you or family members when the alarm goes off through a smartphone or tablet app.
- A monitoring contract means you pay a company monthly or annually to take action or call the police if the alarm goes of
- Wireless alarm systems – These are great it you do not want to disturb your home having a hard-wired system. They come with a range of features, depending on which model you choose.
Security cameras are a great deterrent for intruders. They record footage of them, and no one in their position would want evidence against them.Again, a wide variety on the market now means you can have cameras with high quality recording, along with smart technology to notify you if someone is on your property.